3D ARTIST (JUNIOR/MID-WEIGHT)
WHY WE'RE HERE
We're here to deliver world class insight, storytelling and design. For brands big and small. We are here to see what they won't.
WHY YOU'RE HERE
We’re looking for a skilled 3D artist to join LOVE as a Junior/Middleweight 3D Artist. You’ll be responsible for creating high-quality 3D models, textures, lighting and renders for a variety of projects, including CG advertising imagery, product visualisation and spatial design.
WHAT WE WANT
- Strong skills in 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering
- Experience with MODO is ideal
- Experience with Blender, Substance and Unreal Engine is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite design tools
- Understanding of 3D asset optimisation and technical specifications
- Ability to work collaboratively with designers, art directors and account managers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to a high standard
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Design or a related field is a plus
We are committed to loving our planet, ensuring sustainability is rooted in all of our design thinking is essential.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Even though diversity is proven to increase creativity and performance, the design industry as a whole has a long way to go to promote itself with minorities and create a culture of equality in recruitment and retention. As a certifiedB Corp UK,LOVE.recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equity and celebrates inclusion. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
GET IN TOUCH
Does this sound like the role for you? Show us what you’ve got, and tell us a bit about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is based in our Manchester studio. You will typically work three days a week in the studio and two at home.