CONCEPTUAL ART DIRECTOR (MIDDLEWEIGHT/SENIOR)
WHY WE'RE HERE
We're here to deliver world class insight, storytelling and design. For brands big and small. We are here to see what they won't.
WHY YOU'RE HERE
You want to join a multi-disciplinary agency and apply your thinking across the board, wherever a brief might come from. You're looking to bring ideas to life in new and unexpected ways. To help find opportunities in any brief. To think BIG and execute beautifully. You want to be part of LOVE's outstanding creative department and work in an agency regularly voted in Campaign's top 50 agencies to work for in the UK.
WHAT WE WANT
- We are looking for a conceptual thinker, someone that can unearth magic from any creative brief.
- Someone who knows their way around an advertising brief but can think beyond advertising.
- Someone with knowledge and experience working through the entire creative process - brief to concept, production to final execution.
- A person with a strong feel for what’s happening in creative culture and an ability to draw from it to inform creative direction.
- Must be able to articulate and express creative ideas through writing, mockups, storyboards, film, etc.
- Must have a strong eye for design. Big ideas are a must but they need to be executed to the high standard expected from the agency.
- Video editing and motion design expertise a bonus.
We are committed to loving our planet. Ensuring sustainability is rooted in all of our design thinking is essential.
GET IN TOUCH
Does this sound like the role for you? Show us what you’ve got, and tell us a bit about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is based in our Manchester studio. You will typically work three days a week in the studio and two at home.