CONCEPTUAL CREATIVE (SENIOR)
WHY WE'RE HERE
We're here to deliver world class insight, storytelling and design. For brands big and small. We are here to see what they won't.
WHY YOU'RE HERE
Ideas are the lifeblood of our agency. Senior Conceptual Creatives are expected to set standards and continue to raise that bar. Senior Creatives work independently, or as part of a larger Creative team - making visual communication that is the envy of the industry. A Senior Concept Creative has primary responsibility for the day-to-day creative output and delivery against our client’s brands.
WHAT WE WANT
- A well-developed appreciation of design and art direction
- Experience of driving the creative process through the agency from initial briefing to final product
- Able to demonstrate an excellent level of design and creativity in your work
- An appreciation of, and a flair for, design and typography
- Able to demonstrate an expansive frame of reference (cultural trends, channels, collaborators, finishes and techniques) to explore and recommend ways to best tell a Brand’s story.
- An ability to think beyond design e.g., Advertising, Spatial
- The ability to visualise an idea
- An ability to interpret written and verbal briefs from clients and colleagues
- Advanced knowledge of In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of creative production processes and procedures
- An inspiring presenter who can captivate our client’s imagination
We are committed to loving our planet. Ensuring sustainability is rooted in all of our design thinking is essential.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Even though diversity is proven to increase creativity and performance, the design industry as a whole has a long way to go to promote itself with minorities and create a culture of equality in recruitment and retention. As a certifiedB Corp UK,LOVE.recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equity and celebrates inclusion. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
GET IN TOUCH
Does this sound like the role for you? Show us what you’ve got, and tell us a bit about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is based in our Manchester studio. You will typically work three days a week in the studio and two at home.