CREATIVE (DESIGN DIRECTOR)
WHY WE'RE HERE
We're here to deliver world class insight, storytelling and design. For brands big and small. We are here to see what they won't.
WHY YOU'RE HERE
Ideas are the lifeblood of our agency. The Design Director helps to set the creative ambition and lead the delivery of world class design/creative solutions. The Design Director has responsibility for directly supervising a team of Creatives with varied skills and experience - leading, inspiring and motivating them to deliver the best creative solutions for our clients.
WHAT WE WANT
- Experience of managing a team of Creatives
- Experience of working with clients at a senior level
- A well-developed appreciation of creativity, culture and trends
- Experience of driving the creative process through an agency from initial brief to final product
- Able to demonstrate an excellent level of design and creativity in your work
- Able to demonstrate an expansive frame of reference (cultural trends, channels, collaborators, finishes and techniques) to explore and recommend ways to best tell a Brand's story
- An ability to think beyond design e.g. Advertising, Spatial
- The ability to visualise an idea
- An ability to interpret written and verbal briefs from clients and colleagues
- Advanced knowledge of In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of creative production processes and procedures
- An engaging and inspiring presenter who can captivate our client’s imagination
We are committed to loving our planet, ensuring sustainability is rooted in all of our design thinking is essential.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Even though diversity is proven to increase creativity and performance, the design industry as a whole has a long way to go to promote itself with minorities and create a culture of equality in recruitment and retention. As a certifiedB Corp UK,LOVE.recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equity and celebrates inclusion. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
GET IN TOUCH
Does this sound like the role for you? Show us what you’ve got, and tell us a bit about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is based in our Manchester studio. You will typically work three days a week in the studio and two at home.