CREATIVE (MIDDLEWEIGHT/SENIOR SPATIAL DESIGNERS)
WHY WE'RE HERE
We're here to deliver world class insight, storytelling and spatial design. For brands and projects big and small. We are here to see what they won't.
WHY YOU'RE HERE
You are looking to challenge yourself and bring your spatial design thinking, craft and insight to globally recognised brands. You want to be part of LOVE's outstanding creative department and work in an agency regularly voted in Campaign's top 50 agencies to work for in the UK.
WHAT WE WANT
- Able to demonstrate an excellent level of design and creativity in your work.
- An appreciation of, and a flair for, creativity, ideas and design.
- A strong track record in bringing spatial ideas to life at all scales.
- A contemporary frame of visual reference that helps you and the wider design team discuss concepts, materials and spatial look and feel.
- Excellent ability to visualise a spatial idea. Hand sketching of concepts would be advantageous.
- An ability to interpret written and verbal briefs from clients and colleagues.
- Advanced knowledge of Sketchup.
- An ability to interpret written and verbal briefs from clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of In-design, Illustrator and Photoshop advantageous.
- A sound understanding of spatial design production processes and procedures. Good experience of managing projects on site during the construction phase.
We are committed to loving our planet, ensuring sustainability is rooted in all of our spatial design thinking is essential.
GET IN TOUCH
Does this sound like the role for you? Show us what you’ve got, and tell us a bit about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is based in our Manchester studio. You will typically work three days a week in the studio and two at home.